- 78% are ABC1
- 94% own their own property, with 64% of these owning it outright
- 30% plan to buy a new car in the next two years
- 71% camp five or more times a year
- 61% of Club members are planning to camp abroad in the future
- 96% of members say they would buy outdoor kit this year
How often do they camp?
- 90% of members camp three or more times a year
- 71% of caravan owners camp more than five times a year
- 58% of motorhome owners camp up to four times a year
What do they camp in?
- 48% of Club members own a caravan – more than 119,000 households
- 10% of members own a tent or trailer tent*
- 42% of Club members own a motorhome (largest in the UK)
*Caravan and motorhome members sometimes own a tent as well, this accounts for 52% of our total audience who actively use tents.
Motorhome ownership is the fastest growing area of the Club, up from 20% to 42% between 2006 and 2018. 65% of caravan owners previously owned a tent.
The magazine provides advertisers with a substantial motorhome owning audience.