- 68% are ABC1
- 29% have taken early retirement
- 94% own their own property, with 64% of these owning it outright
- 47% own two or more cars
- 94% of Club members camp as a couple or as a family
- 62% of Club members are planning to camp abroad in the future
- 78% of members say they would buy outdoor kit this year
How often do they camp?
- 90% of members camp three or more times a year
- 71% of caravan owners camp more than five times a year
- 58% of motorhome owners camp up to four times a year
What do they camp in?
- 47% of Club members own a caravan – more than 119,000 households
- 13% of members own a tent
- 40% of Club members own a motorhome (largest in the UK)
Some owners have more than one unit
Motorhome ownership is the fastest growing area of the Club, up from 20% to 40% between 2006 and 2015. 65% of caravan owners previously owned a tent.
The magazine provides advertisers with a substantial motorhome owning audience.